Have you asked yourself this: "Have I insured my office against all threats that could impact my earning?" If not, or if you have not taken any action toward this then it's high time you acted. Any untoward incident could disrupt the functioning of your business and have financial implications. Thus it is important to protect your office premises and its infrastructure against unforeseen circumstances. Compare online and choose best Office Package Insurance Policy in India that protects your office & everything in it.
Key Features of Office Insurance:
- The Office Package Insurance provides protection against damage to insured property
- Your business is in safer hands in the event of third party legal liability
- Personal accidental coverage is offered
- A tailor-made policy that protects your business against financial risks of fire and allied perils, like theft, burglary, machinery breakdown etc.
The policy covers legal liability of an employer under:
- Table 'A' - Indemnity against legal liability to all employees (whether or not coming within the definition of the term Workmen) under the W.C.Act 1923 and subsequent amendment to the said Act prior to the date of issue of the policy, the Fatal Accidents Act, 1855 and at Common Law
- Table 'B' - Indemnity against legal liability under the Fatal Accidents Act, 1855 and Common Law. (Table 'B' policies may not be issued to cover employees who fall within the definition of "Workmen" under the Office Act, 1923 as amended)
Main Exclusions :
- - Any injury which does not result in fatality or partial disablement for a period exceeding 3 days
- - The first 3 days of disablement where the total disablement is less than 28 days
- - Any non-fatal injury caused by any accident directly attributed to:
- - Influence of drinks or drugs
- - Willful disobedience of an order for securing safety to the workman
- - Willful removal or disregard of a safety guard device
- - War group and nuclear group of perils
- - Liability to employees of contractors of the Insured (unless separately declared and covered)
- - Liability of the Insured assumed under an agreement
- - Occupational Diseases.