Motor insurance refers to an insurance policy taken to cover against any damages that may occur to a motorcycle and/or its riders due to an unforeseen and unforeseen event like an accident, theft or natural disaster.
It provides protection against liabilities arising from injuries to one or more individuals due to the accident. Bike Insurance is the ideal solution to meet exceptional costs that may arise due to the damages caused to the motorcycle.
The bike insurance cover provides protection to all types of two-wheelers: motor-cycle moped and covers all uses: personal, commercial or mixed.
There are generally two types of policies
Comprehensive ones that cover against all types of wear and tears to the vehicle and its riders
Liability-only policies that cover only against injuries arising from third-party action
Key Benefits and Features of Motor Insurance
- Comprehensive and Liability Only Coverage
- Quick Policy
- Optional Coverage
- Easy Transfer of No Claim Bonus (NCB)
- Quick Registration for Online Purchase
- Property damage and/or physical injury coverage in surroundings
Here are different types of two-wheeler insurance:
- Liability Only Insurance Policy
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Own Damage Policy
What is covered by a Motor Insurance Policy?
- - Loss or damage of vehicle against natural calamities like fire, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, or flood.
- - Loss or damage of vehicle against man-made calamities like burglary, theft, strike, malicious acts by outsider means as well.
- - Third-party legal responsibility provides protection against legal accountability arising out of the death/injury and damage to property due to a mishap.