Home insurance offers coverage in case of damage or loss of cargo, ships, terminals, and any transport by which any property is acquired, transferred or held between the point of origin and its destination.
Importance of Home Insurance
- Comprehensive Coverage against All Risks Related to Marine
- The flexibility of Coverage
- Claim Survey and Settlement Assistance across the Globe
- Option to Extend the Coverage for Riots, Strikes, and Perils
- Customization Option to Fulfill the Requirements of the Insured
What is the Coverage Offered by Home Insurance?
- Fire or explosion, stranding, sinking etc
- Collision, overturning or derailment of land conveyance
- Discharge of cargo at the port of distress
- General average sacrifice salvage charges
- Jettison or washing overboard
- Earthquake or lightning
- Total loss of package lost overboard or dropped in loading or unloading
Cargo-insurance is the sub-category of Home insurance. Under Home insurance coverage, the property exposed either onshore and/or offshore, marine casualty, marine liability, and hull damages are secured.
In case goods are transported using a courier service, shipping insurance can be purchased.
Some more benefits of Home insurance:
- - Cargo Insurance
- - Liability Insurance
- - Hull Insurance
- - Freight Insurance
- - Time Plan
- - Voyage Plan
- - Mixed Plan
- - Port Risk Plan
- - Valued Plan
- - Floating Plan
- - Wager Plan